1) Paul was a very feminine guy even though he sometimes tried to appear more manly. Often times he kept his legs close together, when he was drunk he’d almost flirt with the guys in the gay bars that they went to, and at one point while being married to Linda, Paul put on her clothes, did his makeup, and said to myself that he would make a pretty woman.
2) Although Paul is a kind-hearted person and is known for his happy, bubbly nature, he was also cheated on his girlfriends just as much as John Lennon. In fact, wasn’t the cute sweet lover most people thought him to be until Linda softened him up. It was his face that made people assume Paul was more of an angel and John was more of a devil. Both were equally bad and good in different ways. According to Francie Schwartz, and old girlfriend of Paul’s while he was also engaged to Jane Asher, there was an event in which Paul was in a bad mood and not opening his fanmail while John and Yoko were. At that point, Paul stated “You and your Jap tart think you’re hot shit.” Paul was never abusive, but he was definitely rough in certain relationships he had.
3) Paul McCartney was actually the one who did the scream in the beginning of Revolution, not John. Paul also did the dog sounds in Hey Bulldog. Let It Be is actually not about Jesus’s mother, Mary. It was about his mother, whose name was also Mary. Why Don’t We Do It In The Road was actually inspired by two chimpanzees having sex.
4) Paul was the first one to end the band, not John. John forever contemplated ending the band at a right time, but Paul was the first to leave when he was the first to come out with a solo album. This led to John, one drunk night, to throw a brick through his window, outraged that he treated the band like his own and was the first to sign the papers. John was the last.
5) While in Hamburg in the beginning of The Beatles, Paul and Pete Best lit a condom on fire which led them to being arrested and put in jail for the day and being sent back home.