|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 51) John was impatient when it came to waiting for food to be prepared. He couldn't stand how much time it took to make it.
2) John was a coca-cola addict. He could drink up to 7+ cokes a day. In general he drank a lot of fluids.
3) John had a great sense of fashion, even though he was shy about it. He felt his huge taste in clothes fashion made him seem very feminine and never admitted it. The only thing he could not coordinate together were his shoes.
4) John was attracted to shy, slightly pudgy girls. He also loved blonde hair and blue eyes. Whenever he was attracted to a girl, he would tease them a little more, do everything he could to impress them, and play romantic music when they walked by.
5) John chronically hallucinated, which scared him a lot as a child because his hallucinations were very vivid. John later became addicted to LSD because the drug made him feel normal about his hallucinations.
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 21) John always had good posture. He rarely slouched.
2) John chipped his teeth like hell when he was younger, but (in my opinion) are still in great condition.
3) John's favorite clothes to wear were white and black, however, he did like the psychedelic, flowery-looking clothes. He also liked green, but didn't wear it too often.
4) John had a small mouth, so he ate slowly and in small bites. He also notoriously used napkins (he was really annoyed during the Ticket To Ride recording where they had NO napkins for the fish and chips).
5) John took showers every single day and often a few times a day because he never liked being dirty.
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 41) John could not cook except for vegetables and was a good baker. He was very proud of his ability to make bread and enjoyed making all the variations.
2) John did not like mopping, washing dishes, sweeping, and he hated scrubbing. John often felt embarrassed that he could not do too much house work, so instead vacuumed when it was needed.
3) John loved buying gifts for people. He often went on shopping sprees and brought home armfuls of presents for Cyn and Julian.
4) John loved the saxophone and often put it in is songs when he went solo. John also loved jazz.
5) When John met Chuck Berry (the singer of Johnny B. Goode), he fanboyed over him. It was his dream to play with his "hero," and on the Mike Douglas show he could barely contain his excitement (this is apparent when he and Chuck go back on stage to sing again after a short interview where he says "let's do it again!" and skips).
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 61) John's favorite cats were the Russian Blue, even though there wasn't a cat he didn't love.
2) The people John drew weren't just spurts of creativity; his drawings were a reflection of how he perceived people, animals, and the world all around him.
3) John called Yoko "mother" because she was one of the few people who could make him feel slightly open (like a child), and he never got the chance to truly have a mother since Julia died only a couple years after being in her life again. Also, it is known that John was a vulnerable child inside who feared the pain the world slapped on him since the age of 5 and wanted that safe, loving feeling…
4) The only times you could see John open was when he was with animals and children. John especially loved children because he, of course, was still a child inside. You can see he's always shy around them when he first mees them, but they come to love him and have fun with him. John was very o
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 31) John was always afraid of the dark. As a little boy he would sing himself to sleep, have the door cracked for light, or snuggle up with his teddy bear.
2) John loved animals, but even more so with cats. John's aunt, Mimi, always owned cats. At one point in his life John owned 10+ cats. He was always gentle with animals and couldn't resist them (this was especially apparent when he found strays or someone would bring some into work, making him say "No no! Don't show me them!" because he knew he would give in and adopt them).
3) John did not care for potato chips (crisps), bbq ribs, sometimes hamburgers, or any finger foods because he could not eat i without using napkins. The only food he didn't seem to mind eating with his fingers were french fries (chips).
4) John loved super heroes, especially Superman. He was so excited to wear the Superman shirt doing the photo shoot in 1966. He owned Superman things, but ra
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 71. John played Pong in 1975 when videogames just came out. He thought the game was a little simple, but still loved the new technology.
2. John was jealous of Paul McCartney in many ways. He was always jealous that Paul was “the cute Beatle” and didn’t like his “bird nose,” he was jealous of Paul’s smooth voice and ability to sing falsetto (which he tried to a few times, but it was hard because of his naturally raspy voice), he was jealous of Paul’s Yesterday and often got annoyed whenever people would mistake as his song, and he (in many ways) wished he could’ve been much like Paul, but had that reputation as a bad boy.
3. John loved Ringo more than anything. Often times, he described Ringo as being the kindest, most wonderful person he had ever known, and Ringo would say likewise, saying John put his heart on his sleeves.
4. John was sensitive about his butt being touched. There’s no
5 Observations About George Harrison1) George had a huge infatuation with Ringo’s late wife, Maureen. Unfortunately, George would tell Ringo aloud that he loved his wife, and Ringo would try to be a good friend and say “better you than someone else.” Maureen was nervous about George openly hitting on her. George was the kind of person where if he was infatuated with someone he didn’t have any boundaries.
2) Both John and George were scared to go to the dentist, so after every visit they’d buy presents for each other.
3) George’s birthday was not on the February 25th, even though he believed it was and most people still believe it is and celebrate it on that day. He was actually born at 11:50 pm on February 24th, 1943. When he found out years later he apologized to everyone.
4) Everyone knows that Pattie Boyd fell in love with Eric Clapton and married him over George, but what most don’t know is that the reason why she fell in
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 101) Even though Cynthia Lennon/Powell's book, John, says they had sex once in Stuart Sutcliffe's flat, they actually had sex twice: the first time was outside behind Ye Cracke (The Crack) and the second time was in Stu's flat (but of course she'd be too shy to say that).
2) John found black lingerie very attractive. He liked the baby doll lingerie that wasn't too see-through or complex, but he loved changing it up all the time.
3) John never liked to live in one place more than 15 years (which he probably got from his mum). Even when John was living at the Dakota with Yoko and Sean, he kept bringing up how he wanted to move someplace else.
4) Many don't know the reason why John seemed heartless to Cynthia when she found him and Yoko in bed together. Apparently, John had a friend named Alexis Mardes (or known as Magic Alex) who was once on good terms with the singer, but John didn't know that he had an interest in his wife, Cynthia. One day, John had heard a rumor that Cyn was sl
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 81) According to most of the people who knew John Lennon, he was a very nice person, very down to earth, and even an “angel,” but had a bad temper. His temper was even more fierce whenever he was drunk, but there was also a very sad, vulnerable side that came out as well.
2) If you listen to John’s home demos of his songs, you’ll notice most of them are actually soft, sweet, and casual. John would often compose his music at a slower tempo, much like Revolution I, but the studio would urge him to make the song rockier and grittier due to his voice.
3) John once made a guest appearance on a television show and asked to be paid in chocolate olivers, his favorite treat. He was given 1000 cans of chocolate olivers.
4) John was the last of the 4 Beatles to get his license at age 24. His eyesight was so horrendous he could barely drive. It’s thought he actually obtained his license by paying the driving teacher
Whilst the Beatles had always been marketed as a heterosexual group - in contrast with the Stones, whose image was androgynous - they were sympathetic to the homosexual population. Lennon himself was alleged to have had affairs with both men and women, and although he never openly admitted it to me, his condemnation of Britain as a land which feeds on a homosexual subsculture persuades me at this late stage that he was speaking from experience. I am sure that the break-up of the Beatles, or, more specifically, of John and Paul, must have been more traumatic than any of us suspect.
(Source: Sandra Shevey, The Other Side of Lennon)
As mild and oblique as the comment was [Paul's "You took your lucky break and broke it in two" line from "Too Many People"], it seemed to cut John to the heart. On top of the questionnaire inside the McCartney album and the lawsuit, it was like the tipping point between a divorcing couple that turns love into savage, no-holds-barred hostility. Indeed, John's w
The Beatles meet QueenAH here it is. The long awaited arrival of, THE BEATLES MEET QUEEN!
A large concert premiere was being held featuring The Beatles and Queen. Many girls screamed and much happiness was shared. Everyone was excited and by the end of the concert, the Beatles and Queen got to know each other.
"Hello," John Lennon said, "the girls seem to like you so we've got to meet you. I'm John, this is Paul McChartney, George Carrison, and Ringo Stone." John said giggiling a bit at his joke.
"Hello' i'm Freddie and this is the rest of us." Freddie said pointing to the rest of them.
"Where are the girls?" John Lennon said.
"Don't be silly, John, it's a all-guy group." George said.
"Yeah." Brian said.
"Do you know Yellow Submarine?" Ringo asked them.
"Yes, we all enjoy that song." Freddie said.
"Want to give this ear-drum bursting crowd a little tune then?" Ringo said.
"Why not?" they said as the night became one to remember when they rocked out
Backstage Pass: Part 1
Paul threw back his head and screamed in ecstasy and relief. He threw out his arms out and fell backwards, hitting the dirty old stage floor hard. The Germans before him screamed for more but Long Tall Sally had finished Paul McCartney for the night and their gig was over.
Paul felt the audience pull at his trouser bottoms and shoes but then he felt a pair of thin arms hook themselves under his shoulders and drag him backwards.
"Bastards." George muttered to himself as Stu, Pete and John stepped over Paul and left the stage, not one of them stopping to offer to help bring Paul to bed.
When Paul felt himself be dragged up a stairs, he continued to play dead, he wanted to see how long he could drag things out...
George groaned and strained as he dragged Paul's dead weight up the stairs to their shared bedroom. When he reached the door, he kicked it open (it never closed properly anyway, it was always open a bit) and threw Paul on the bed.
Paul lay face down on the bed, breathing shallowl
Georgeanne Harrison - Part IIIThe next morning saw Georgeanne not leaving Paul's sight, which somewhat upset John. He had the biggest secret that no one could ever find out this being him completely queer for George and only George but still yearned for some alone time with his "boy toy". The most he could get right now was a casual squeeze of "George's" backside and John loved the embarrassed squeaks when he did it when the others weren't looking, as arrangements were made for bunk sharing with Paul instead of him. Last night was too close for Georgeanne, and she didn't want the risk of John stumbling upon anything, for her secret was bigger than his.
She ignored his attempts to get her on her own or to talk to her at all. Her feelings for John were confusing, and being a girl who acted as a boy just confused her further. The two did get alone after a couple of weeks, but this was due to luck more than John's planning, though the latter was evident. The group was up in their
Georgeanne Harrison - Part IIIt only got more confusing as the Quarrymen, or the Silver Beetles as they were now called, toured around Scotland as a support group for Gerry and the Pacemakers. It was a fun time, but Paul was realizing how difficult things would be for Georgeanne. Her feminine needs could be discovered at any point in time if the boys wanted to snoop through her belongings. Luckily, her secret stayed safe.
After changing their names to what Paul hoped would be the last change The Beatles, the group was signed on to play in Hamburg, Germany for a long gig session. Paul had managed to charm Georgeanne's parents into believing she was helping the band's manager and was staying in the best hotel in Hamburg, all the while knowing she'd be staying in the grimiest hole there. His fears were proved true when they arrived at the Kaiserkeller. The group was originally staying at the Indra Club, but noise complaints sent them here
Anytime At All: Chapter Seven
The press swarmed John and Ringo as they sat there, looking on boredly.
"Great to have you here, boys, truly great." The main reporter said enthusiastically. Ringo nodded kindly and John sneered. They greeted them back and after a couple of the usual questions came the subject of great interest.
"So, tell us, where are George and Paul today?" A man in a green bowler cap asked.
"Oh, playing dumb are we?" John shot back. "It's all over the papers, you're a reporter, you should know."
The man was taken aback, looking round embarrassedly.
"Well, what he meant is how are they doing?" A woman asked, saving for the guy.
"Good." Ringo answered, so John wouldn't say something unattractive. "A bit better every day."
"Well that's good to hear!" The woman said happily.
"When do you suspect they'll be out?" A man asked.
"Soon, we hope." John s
won't stop to surrender part 1Days come and go. People come and go. Most of which George doesn't care. He had never cared about the grey English days that dragged and blended into the next, he had never batted an eye lid to what the time was, when his homework was due in. He had never bothered to remember the names of his distant family, he would only see them on stupid occasions such as christenings anyway. His doctors, the guys he would meet at the shops, he wouldn't give a damn. George was set in stone and he needed enlightenment. He needed colour in his life, to paint the empty streets of Liverpool and his equally greyscale heart. He had always thought that his resurrection would come from music, and it did somewhat. It lifted him slightly, away from his troubles and dull lifestyle. He thought he had found it.
But then he found Paul. Paul McCartney.
Paul was practically perfect: Fun, outgoing, sensitive, funny, clever, artistic. George found himself looking forward to going to school, waking up in the morning w
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 11) He scratches his sideburns when he's shy or nervous.
2) Whenever he takes a drink from his soda can, he sips the lid to make sure there's no left over soda.
3) He never knew how to do his own ties correctly
4) He cannot wink or rarely can, nor can he roll his eyes. He moves his head to roll his eyes. He either blinks both eyes (and he uses his whole face) or he doesn't blink them at all and gets embarrassed.
5) When he makes a funny joke and knows it, he ducks his head a little and smiles at his accomplishment.
Stuck The car sputtered and shook as it came to an almost silent stop. The engine had gone silent as the horn beeped loudly through the dark night. The orange gas light blinked mockingly at the woman behind the wheel. It was making fun of her; she knew it was making fun of her. Grabbing the black cellular phone on the passenger seat, she looked at it with full intention of calling somebody to come help her.
“Oh, what the hell?!”
The “no service” sign was mocking her at the same exact time. The horn beeped loudly as she slammed her head against it once again. The day was out to get her in general. She had arrived at all her classes late, and her son was sick with the flu. The babysitter was able to watch him as she went to her late night classes. Giving a heavy sigh, she lifted her head off the wheel to look out the window. Drops of water pooled on the windshield as rain started to fall in a pitter-patter pattern. She didn’t quite understand the message th
Keep in Touch!
^Nyx-Valentine arrived in our community and started whipping everyone into a frenzy with her relentless desire to bring the Artistic Nude and Fetish galleries to the fore. 9 years later, and it's safe to say that Nyx is not only a leader as a photographer in these galleries, but she has also established herself as a much saught after model. ^... Read More